Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Being a stay at home mom.

I have worked since I was 15 years old. My first job was at a local movie theater near my house. I loved making my own money and the feeling of being responsible. I never thought that one day I would be working 24/7 at the hardest job in the world and love every second of it.

There have been a few people say, "you get to stay home all day, that must be wonderful". Don't mean to burst their bubble, but its not like I sit around watching TV all day. The days pretty much repeat themselves a lot. Wake up, make bottles, feed the baby breakfast, change diapers, try and get him to take a nap, clean kitchen, do laundry, pick up the toys and so on. I normally get to eat lunch while folding the cloths. The funny thing about it all is, I wouldn't change it one thing about it.

While I was pregnant, I went back and forth on if I wanted to be a stay at home mom. When Jeremy was born I knew it was the only thing I was meant to do. It has turned out to be the best thing I have ever done. Its not the easiest job ever, but it sure is the most rewarding.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy you get to stay at home with him!! I know its not the easiest thing, but definetly worth it!!
    You are very lucky and blessed!

    Theresa
    you should follow my blog too
    theresamjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete