Sunday, June 3, 2012

Siblings

When I was thinking of having kids, I always thought I would have at least two babies. When I was pregnant I quickly changed my mind. I do not want to go through that ever again. I loved the outcome, but just didn't like being pregnant. So with that being said, Jeremy will be the only child here with us on Earth.

By making that decision, I feel like I'm taking away that sibling love that comes along with having a brother or sister. He will never have the moments where he acts like he can boss someone around because he is the oldest or when we aren't looking how sweet he would be to him/her.

Brothers and Sister don't always get along, but they will always be there for you no matter what. My brother and I hardly talk or see each other anymore, but if I really needed him he would be there. Same goes for my sister. I would do the same for both of them. We all know we love each other, even if it doesn't get said that often.

Eric and I both wish we were closer to our siblings. Eric has different reasons for not seeing his brother from what I understand. I'm sure they both know that each one cares for the other. Besides those reasons, I always tell him to talk to his brother. Its the only one he will ever have, after all.

I'm praying that Jeremy gets good/close friends when he grows up. I pray that one day he finds the woman he will end up marrying and have his own little family. So I know that he will be taken care and not be a lone.

For right now he can just play with his four legged, furry sisters. Mattie and Sandy!!

So no matter what happens everyone, make sure you always talk to your brothers and sisters. After all, They will be the only one's you will ever have! :o)

Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I was an only child and, no, not a bit spoilt. But I was lonely, always wishing I had someone to play with. However, when I became pregnant I never wanted to go through it again. I'm still not sure if it was the right decision. Only time will tell for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valeria! Thank you so much for commenting on my posts. :) I'm always going back and forth on if its the right decision to not have another baby. But you are correct, time will tell. :)

    ReplyDelete