Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting older and starting to feel it!

So..... I will be turning 29 years old this September. To a lot of people that is not old at all. But to me it just sounds so old. When I was younger I never thought this day would ever come. I always wanted to hurry up and get older. Now that I'm "older", I don't want to do it anymore.

I used to shop in the juniors section at the store when shopping for cloths. I was looking around today and I can't stand any of the cloths that are in style now. So I went over to the woman's section and I wanted to start laughing right out loud. I knew one day I would graduate to the woman's department, just didn't think it would happen this fast.

Twenty Nine years old????? That is so very close to Thirty!!!! Where did the time go?

I have always felt older then I really was growing up. When I was 15, I acted like I was 25. Some people would call me a old soul. I never did what "normal" teenagers were doing. I was always home way before curfew., never tried drugs, alcohol or anything else that was illegal. Guess you could call me boring.

I had two classes my senior year of high school. After my classes I would go straight to work. I thought that was the best thing in the world at the time. If I could go back and change that I would have stay in school my senior year with all my friends. I missed out on a lot, that I will never be able to get back. If I didn't want to act older, then I could have enjoyed being the teenager I was.

You live and learn is what I have always heard people say. I believe in that 100%. Every year I will get old and hopefully wiser. I will sometimes feel young and other times I will feel really old. Either way, I'm only as old as I feel!



Thanks for ready!

1 comment:

  1. I was 26 when it hit me. I remember saying to a friend that I couldn't believe I was so OLD. I can laugh about it now. In fact, if I start going backwards I might get to that age again...grins.

    ReplyDelete