Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Choices

One of the thing that is so stressful about being a grown up (there are so many to choose from) is making choices. You pretty much make choices everyday. Hoping and praying they are the right ones. Sometimes even wishing you would have made a different choice every now and then. Thats just something that goes along with making decisions.

Before I make decisions, I weigh a lot of options. How will my choice effect my family? What will change when I make the decision? How will other people respond to the choice that I made? There are so making things that come with making a "grown up" decision. You always want to do the right thing, but we sometimes don't really know what that is.

When it comes down to finally making up my mind, I follow what my heart tells me to do. I also pray really hard that its the right choice to make. Somethings I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Its a 50/50 chance I'll get it right. Ha Ha!

I really do hate making choices to a point I will almost wait until the last minute to do so. That is a really bad thing to do. But, that is something I will have to just work on. It looks like making choice will always be apart of life, no getting out of that one.

Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. So true! Decision makin is no fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs to make choices. And even though I think making choices as an adult would be hard, I think making choices as a kid might be harder. Especially since we're so used to having our parents make choices for us. And sometimes, making the *right* choice is harder.

    Good luck with all your choices, and it's so nice to 'meet' you :)

    ReplyDelete